Heat Pump Systems for Thomasville, Greensboro, Salisbury, Kernersville, Winston-Salem, High Point & Lexington, NC
- They are cheaper to run than other systems
- They require less maintenance
- They are safer than combustion-based systems
- They last for many years
- They can provide cooling as well as heating
- They reduce your carbon emissions
Caring for Your Heat Pump System
- Remove foliage and debris from around your outdoor unit. Trim shrubs back at least 18 inches on all sides.
- Inspect any outdoor coils from time to time. If they are dirty, follow the manufacturer’s cleaning suggestions.
- Keep all vents open to allow air to flow freely, which increases your heat pump system’s efficiency.
- Clean or change the air filter as the manufacturer recommends; if you use your heat pump system more often, change the filter at least once per month.
- Schedule regular maintenance service from a heat pump professional to ensure that all parts are clean and lubricated, all fluid levels are correct, and all obstructions are eradicated.
If you find that your heat pump seems to be having issues despite your best attempts at maintenance, it may be time to call in a professional appliance repair technician or to purchase a new system. Fortunately, our discount appliance store carries a great selection of reliable and affordable heat pump systems from many of the industry’s top manufacturers. You can browse some of our more popular units below. Consider one of our new, high-quality heat pump systems if you notice any of these warning signs:
- Your heat pump won’t turn on
- Your heat pump is running constantly
- Your heat pump is not heating or cooling effectively
- Your heat pump is emitting unusual odors or noises