Heat Pump Systems for Thomasville, High Point & Lexington, NC
A-Z Appliances Heating & Cooling sells heat pumps from leading brands in the industry such as Goodman, Lennox, Rheem and Carrier. We sell heat pumps from mini to 2.5 ton and up to 5 tons. Purchase heat pump systems from our discount appliance warehouse today! We are proud to serve home and business owners throughout Thomasville, High Point, Lexington, Greensboro & Winston-Salem, NC.
What many people don’t understand is that heat pumps can be used to both heat and cool your home. They are an energy-efficient alternative to air conditioners and furnaces. Using electricity, heat pumps transfer heat to and from rooms to make hot spaces cold, and cold spaces hot. There are many benefits to installing heat pumps in your home or business, which we’ve laid out below:
- They are cheaper to run than other systems
- They require less maintenance
- They are safer than combustion-based systems
- They last for many years
- They can provide cooling as well as heating
- They reduce your carbon emissions
Caring for Your Heat Pump System
It can be easy to forget about your heat pump until you need it, particularly during the more mild North Carolina weather. However, some upkeep and maintenance is necessary to keep everything running smoothly. Regular heat pump system maintenance and repairs can improve energy efficiency by as much as 25%, lower operating costs, save time on repairs, and help your heat pump to last longer. We have compiled some tips and tricks to care for your heat pump system throughout the year so that you never have to worry.
In between regular maintenance calls, it’s important to perform the following tasks to save energy and keep your heat pump system in good shape:
- Remove foliage and debris from around your outdoor unit. Trim shrubs back at least 18 inches on all sides.
- Inspect any outdoor coils from time to time. If they are dirty, follow the manufacturer’s cleaning suggestions.
- Keep all vents open to allow air to flow freely, which increases your heat pump system’s efficiency.
- Clean or change the air filter as the manufacturer recommends; if you use your heat pump system more often, change the filter at least once per month.
- Schedule regular maintenance service from a heat pump professional to ensure that all parts are clean and lubricated, all fluid levels are correct, and all obstructions are eradicated.
When you purchase a high-quality heat pump system from A-Z Appliances Heating & Cooling, you can trust that you’re getting a high-quality piece of equipment that will last for years to come. Remember to take care of your unit to keep it running efficiently and maximize its lifespan!
Contact Us Today For Heat Pump Systems & More!
If you are looking for an affordable heat pump system for your Thomasville, High Point or Lexington, NC home or business, make sure you contact A-Z Appliances Heating & Cooling today! We can help you find and install the heat pump system that will best fit the needs of your home or business. Our skilled technicians will be happy to assist with any questions about installations or repairs. Contact us today to get started!